Summary Saturday Hot Weather Policy:
If the forecast temperature for Adelaide (not Noarlunga!) on the BOM website – http://www.bom.gov.au – at 4.30p.m. on the Thursday prior to the match is 36 degrees or more, then trial ends will start at 9.15 a.m. Temperatures will be monitored during matches and Noarlunga (not Adelaide) BOM temps will be used for this at HVBC. At away games, their local weather stations will be used.
However, if the Thursday forecast maximum temperature for Saturday is below 36 degrees but increases to be 38 degrees or above at 7:30 am on the day of play (Saturday) then all games will be cancelled.
Important information for all players: –
- If you think you are going to be late, please let someone on your team know.
- Please arrive at the game venue by 12 Midday (you can be earlier);
- You may practice between time of arrival on any rink [this is at the Green-keepers discretion as the green maybe “Closed”] until the “bell rings” (or however this is done). The ringing of the bell signifies that practice is to cease.
- Score cards are done at 12:45 pm by the Team Manager.
- The game “2 end roll-up” is after cards are distributed to teams, usually about 1:00pm.
- Game starts at about 1:15pm
Saturday Pennant Teams: